My Forms wont download correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Forms wont download correctly

Hello my URL is www.acloserlooksi.com. I am having issues in my forms. I can goto the forms page and select the forms I want. The issue is that when I select to save to form to my computer it does not download properly so when I open it it comes up incorrectly. What did I do wrong?
    Brian M. Hunt
    A Closer Look Security and Investigations

Re: My Forms wont download correctly

What format are your forms in?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Oh sorry I am posting my forms in Microsoft Word
      Brian M. Hunt

Comment

I got the message that a newer version of word would be required to read your docs ?¿
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

You'll be better of turning them into pdf's, but anyway.,... you have uploaded them in zipped folders, you are better off if they are not too big just upload the actual word document and then you just put the name of the document with it's extension after your domain name
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

If I would be better off putting it into PDF I would like to do that...HOW? lol Sorry I am new to this so. for the second sollution you had Ramsey would look like this? www.acloserlooksi.com/ "the Document name"?
            Brian M. Hunt

Comment

Originally posted by ACLSI View Post
              If I would be better off putting it into PDF I would like to do that...HOW? lol Sorry I am new to this so. for the second sollution you had Ramsey would look like this? www.acloserlooksi.com/ "the Document name"?
              Look at a page on a site I made

Click on all the 'more information' links to see how it works. These are all pdf's. Give me 5 minutes and I'll get the name of a great FREE pdf converter I have, one second.

Comment

Ok, PrimoPDF is a FREE and such an easy pdf converter to use.

Once installed, all you do every time you want to conver a document is open the document up. Click on your 'Print' button (as if you were going to print it off) Then you will now have an option to actually print, or to convert to PrimoPDF.

Just click on the Primo button, it won't print your document it will turn it into a pdf and save it to a folder of your choice.

Upload the pdf to your server, then just link to it :

www.acloserlooksi.com/pdfname.pdf

Comment

I have the same problem with words the best way of do pdf files, just to let you on a little secret take you pdf files and look at them with acrobat then save the file in text mode, after that save them and you can see them better
                  that wa. that is what i do alot of times

Comment

Working...
                  X