• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Olive Tree
    Sergeant

• Jan 2006

Real Time Order Submission

I need to operate a real time order submission that allows me to deliver my orders to my fulfillment center's Control Panel, directly from my website.

XML Message Format
    Please advise how BlueVoda can make an HTTP POST request with the Content-Type header set to “text/xml”. The raw post data should be the XML message.

I need advice urgently. Please help. Thanks!
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Real Time Order Submission

Originally posted by Olive Tree
    I need to operate a real time order submission that allows me to deliver my orders to my fulfillment center's Control Panel, directly from my website.

XML Message Format
    Please advise how BlueVoda can make an HTTP POST request with the Content-Type header set to “text/xml”. The raw post data should be the XML message.

I need advice urgently. Please help. Thanks!
    I don't think it is possible at the moment, but ***** will surely have a more precise answer. Have a look at

Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X