• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Friend107
    Sergeant

• Oct 2008

Success pages

I am still having problems. I cannot find in the videos anything actually relating to these pages. I have created them but how do I link them to the other pages I have put in the URL needed and uploaded them but I am still getting the usual error messages. The requests are coming to my email box but the customer is seeing error. I really need step by step here. I feel an absolute idiot but I just cannot get this at all. My other pages are linked OK and ofcourse they are with buttons but these pages have no button and are invisible to the eye. How is this done please . Jenny I am not a blonde but I do feel dumb. LOL
  • DarrenC
    Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Re: Error and Success pages

what is your url?
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• D'son
      Major General

• Apr 2008

Your success and error pages as you do other pages in that you will not have a visible link to them, and in the case of an error page you will only see it if there is a problem. When you created the form there was success and error default names provided (success.html and error.html) save the pages you made as such and publish. I generally have them open in pop up windows so you do not have to use any other navagation back. Hope that explains it a bit.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• Friend107
        Sergeant

• Oct 2008

My URL is http://www.tecnichomemarketing.com
        I have created these pages and published but I have done something goofy I am sure. I just need to be shown please. Jenny
        P.S. Do I need to publish a thank you page also.

Comment

• D'son
          Major General

• Apr 2008

Your success page is your thank you page. I tried your form and it is linked to a page called index.php (not a success or error page) look at your success and error URL in the form properties and make sure that they match what you saved your pages as.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• DarrenC
            Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Originally posted by Friend107 View Post
            My URL is http://www.tecnichomemarketing.com
            I have created these pages and published but I have done something goofy I am sure. I just need to be shown please. Jenny
            P.S. Do I need to publish a thank you page also.
            Firstly you need to publish 2 pages, named and saved as success and error. I have checked and you haven't unless you've named and saved them differently.

success - This link will be http://www.tecnichomemarketing.com/success.html

error - This link will be http://www.tecnichomemarketing.com/error.html

When you inserted that form tool, if you double click it to reveal the properties, you will see where these need to go. Remember to republish.

Darren
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

• Scythian
              Major

• Apr 2008

Originally posted by D'son View Post
              Your success and error pages as you do other pages in that you will not have a visible link to them, and in the case of an error page you will only see it if there is a problem. When you created the form there was success and error default names provided (success.html and error.html) save the pages you made as such and publish. I generally have them open in pop up windows so you do not have to use any other navagation back. Hope that explains it a bit.
              This is a cool idea, Ed.

Comment

Working...
              X