Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs a bit of help

Hi there

I've just discovered BlueVoda and am having a great time playing around with it. Eventually I want to put a little site online. I've been through most of the tutorials but I have one question, if I build a site with say 4 or 5 pages, how do I get the pages to link together so that when I go to the preview page I'll be able to click the links and go to the various other pages of my site. Or does that only work once it's all built and online?

Many thanks
    Francis

Re: Newbie needs a bit of help

Hi Francis,

You can link up your pages but unfortunately they will not work until the site is published as you say. Don't worry about this as it is very easy to link up the pages correctly and you can still preview all your pages before you go live by just using the preview feature in BlueVoda.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi there

Thanks for your quick reply. I thought that would be the case but I thought there may be another way. I'll just have to work to get the pages all sorted out and see how I go. Many thanks once again..

Francis

Comment

I found and used the soho link in blue voda and have used it extensively to set up my pages. It is a great tool for those of use who don't have a clue about coding pages
        If it worked for me it will work for anyone
        Ron

Comment

Working...
        X