Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I make my BlueVoda web pages in regular HTML, or XML format?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make my BlueVoda web pages in regular HTML, or XML format?

Hello. I was making my website with my BlueVoda website creation tool, and I noticed that it only saved in a .bvp format. How would I be able to save my web pages in a regular HTML or XML format?

Re: How do I make my BlueVoda web pages in regular HTML, or XML format?

Originally posted by webresearcher
    Hello. I was making my website with my BlueVoda website creation tool, and I noticed that it only saved in a .bvp format. How would I be able to save my web pages in a regular HTML or XML format?
    Bluevoda is a free tool offered by Vodahost to it's clients. It is intended to be used only on Vodahost servers, so it saves pages in .bvp format on your computer, and then converts to .html format at the moment of publishing (uploading) on the server. So you will need a Vodahost account to publish your BV built website. Please click on

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/pre...-do-i-get.html

to learn more.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I was sort of just wondering the same thing .... only because now that I've spent time creating a website I'm happy with, all I'm waiting for after paying for all the bluevoda requirements, seems I can't get my webpage up after days of waiting, then a miscommunication on bluevoda end of me choosing my domain, only to find out two days later that by mistake, it was already taken - and now I can't seem to get any help with this as to how to get it UP on the web. I'd hate to think that I need to go to another host and start from scratch again? So I just recently started wondering about that or about how much longer this might take? Please let me know if you find more information on this.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi IrelandsAngelEyes, www.clooneydesigns4u.com

please post your ticket number so ***** can easily trace it and have a look.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X