FTP Manager Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP Manager Connection

I want to connect to the IP address for my new website but all I'm able to do is choose a server IP address from a dropdown that doesn't show the address I need. In other words, how do I get the software to recognize my address?

Thanks,
    Hollywood Howie

Re: FTP Manager Connection

Originally posted by Howiewowie View Post
    I want to connect to the IP address for my new website but all I'm able to do is choose a server IP address from a dropdown that doesn't show the address I need. In other words, how do I get the software to recognize my address?

Thanks,
    Hollywood Howie
    The ip address that the blue voda software uses to publish is not your own ip address, but rather an ip address used for publishing ....

On confirmation of your subscription to voda hosting, you will receive an informational email containing your addys and passwords required to access your control panel and publish your pages created with blue voda.

If you have received the above and your numbers are not showing, redownload and install blue voda again ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X