• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deamonox
    Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

Template

hey naval design can you make me a template like your so it would look godo in the middle if you can can you make it black silver or red ??? please
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Template

Originally posted by deamonox
    hey naval design can you make me a template like your so it would look godo in the middle if you can can you make it black silver or red ??? please
    I can give you tips but i can't do it. I'm not a pro. You either make it by yourself, using my tips, or go to Vodabids and get someone to do the job for you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• deamonox
      Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

ok give me tips tell me whatever you can and by the way can i put pictures in my forum and music so people can listen to it is that legal?

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

ok give me tips tell me whatever you can and by the way can i put pictures in my forum and music so people can listen to it is that legal?
        Mail me the aesthetic and functional details of the site you want to make. Music and pictures are ok if they are not right protected, else you might get yourself in trouble
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• deamonox
          Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

how do i know if they are protected or not?

Comment

• VodaHost
            General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

If you copied or stole them they are protected.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• deamonox
              Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

what if i got them from the internet and people can only see it or listen but they cant download it and about the website can you make like a box on top on on the left on on the right and is there a way to put a background picture so basicly that is what i want

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

what if i got them from the internet and people can only see it or listen but they cant download it and about the website can you make like a box on top on on the left on on the right and is there a way to put a background picture so basicly that is what i want
                Even if people can just listen, you have to pay for the artist's and his company's rights. Aboutthe template: I don't understand what you want, you already have a nice general layout. What exactly would you like? if you have some sample sites to show me, upload the URLs for me to see.
                Navaldesign

Comment

• deamonox
                  Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

i would like to have a template like yours yours is really cool and what about the pictures?

Comment

• deamonox
                    Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

here i would liek my site to be something like this www.viskas.net or something like yours

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

here i would liek my site to be something like this www.viskas.net or something like yours
                      I'll see what i can do. Let you know
                      Navaldesign

Comment

• deamonox
                        Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

and by the way what program should i use for making such cool headers you know like you put a picture and lots of different shading and stuff is is adobe or something?

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

and by the way what program should i use for making such cool headers you know like you put a picture and lots of different shading and stuff is is adobe or something?
                          Adobe Photoshop is considered the top as to image creating / editing. It allows for incredible effects. But, it is a bit difficult to learn. If you do have the time and the will to learn it, you may have great results.
                          I use Corel Draw, that is a 2D vector designing program, with some image editing features, enough for my case. PaintShopis another one. There many others. Make a Google search
                          Navaldesign

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

And what will your site content be? The style of any website depends mostly on what this site is desiged to do
                            Navaldesign

Comment

• deamonox
                              Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

something like download you know so i can put like a picture and write some stuff about it under the picture like the one i showed something like that

Comment

Working...
                              X