Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: page 4

Your welcome...........and good night/morning

One last comment............I believe that you are having this problem within Wordpress and not bluevoda, which changes things somewhat.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: okay answer me this please

And I also am a volunteer here -

It is not your HOST's resposibility to know how to do scripts etc. It is their resposibility only to HOST your site. There are very few hosts who have a great forum like this - where some of us who use the host and builder spend time to help others who follow in our footsteps.

That also doesn't mean that when you want something that requires a special script, etc, we will know how to do that - it takes research - and what you are asking for is not something common - so we might do as I did and tell you ways that type of script are being used - and you might then take the ball by the horn and see if you can find it. Your HOSTING company is not responsible for finding all the various ways to do special scripts etc - although if any of us are knowledgeable in it - we will do all we can to help you.

But again, follow the VH rules in posting and don't post duplicate threads, etc. The thread that was deleted was only one that asked for the same information you already asked for here.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: sorry david

Merging this with the other threads that have been merged and moved into appropriate rooms - this is NOT a review and does not belong in that room.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by bigham View Post
          hi i'm back gettingurgameon.com Okay let me ask you this. on my site, page getting your clan out. can i have a form wizard-comment box, where they put a comment, then submit it. and it shows up on the same page, but below the box?? what would i need to do??
          Hi bigham
          I've come here as my Partner Ladyeye asked me if i could clear some things up for you.
          as she mentioned before the idea you had to have a comment box or box's on the page would need a script or guestbook. the script would have to be written for your needs as the page wanted a lot off those on. this would not be cheap i am afraid. the guestbook would be a good idea but again with the amount off them that you would need not sure but i think they would conflict with each other.
          and to be honest the chance that you would have a look of spam post in them is very high, and you would have to spend a lot of time cleaning them up. something i think you would rather be doing something else.

just a idea though would be to a phpbb forum there which can be installed though fantastico absolutely free and can be made to look almost the same as your site. forums are a good way to get member to sign up to your site. you can put so much information plus help and tips.

You can check out mine HERE they work in the same way as the vodaboard here.

if you need any info on installing or customizing then let myself or Ladyeye know.
          Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Alien Dude. that looks very good, and someday i hope to have my that good. But i am very new to this computer stuff. But i love it!!
            So this template that you are using, is it a blog page and website together? that is what i need (go to my site please gettingurgameon.com). on page 2 i need it as a blog page. But look like my other pages. and on page 4 i need people to be able to put comments,text about their clans. Please i really do need help. i need to learn this, if i'm going to make my site work. What is the name of the program(is it called that?)that you used??
            gettingurgameon.com

Comment

Working...
            X