Paypal link problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal link problem

Hello again. My problem is getting the button provided on Blue Voda to work. I filled in all the appropriate fields in the button properties. I also filled in similar fields on Paypal. When I click my button, I get a message that says one of the fields is in error. I have no idea which one. The page is www.goldmagick.com/purchase.php, the Paypal email is goldmagick******.com. Please review my page and tell me what's wrong, or if I have to go to Paypal. Thanks for your help.

Re: Paypal link problem

Well first of all your page is purchase.html instead of php.

Second your paypal button needs to go to your EMAIL address that you set up with paypal and currently it doesnt.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen,
      Thanks for your help. I can correct the page extention but the email issue has me stumped. On the form that appears using Voda's button, in Properties, it says "Paypal Account" so I entered the email I set up Paypal with. Was this incorrect?
      Sara aka Greeny

Comment

The button looks correct... so.. you must have something not correct in your profile or your account hasnt been verified and set up yet at paypal.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X