Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrupted disc

Hi,
    I have all my work for BlueVoda and other projects stored on my external hard drive.
    Since today I cannot get it to my drive, it keeps giving me the following error:
    h:/ is not accessible, the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.
    Does anybody know what to do about this.
    I tried it on a other PC, with different cables but it keeps doing the same thing. The computer tells me it is working properly, it sees the external harddisk but it won't workI hope some one can help me here.

Re: Corrupted disc

On My computer, right click oh H: external drive and click properties and remove the READ ONLY and see if thats the issue. An update to windows may have changed how you read it. Also check the securiity or permissions if you are running vista to see that all users have access to the drive as administrator. If you dont edit the properties and check all the boxes for each item in the list.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen,
      Thank you for your help. Sadly there is no read only option... Guess I have to search futher..

Comment

After searching on the internet I did find a solution that worked for me. This is the page that helped me to recover my files:

Just incase someone else might run in to the same problem!

Comment

Working...
        X