Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link

I've looked through the tutorials on how to link a page together, it is only explaining how to link images and text. How can I link an entire page which has lightbox with my home or index page??

Re: Link

You do not start a new post for every question reguarding the same topic as the other one you started, just go back to that thread and respond to it. Those tutorials are for linking the pages from a Button or text.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

How can I link my lightbox images to a button on my index page?

Comment

Put the light box on a page, save the page as for example photos publish the page. Now double click on your buttons (using buttons as an example), click the one you want for the pictures, click edit, name the button, in the URL box type
        http:/yoursite.com/pagename.html click OK. Once you publish both pages you can go to your site and the two will be linked. This is how you do all your pages.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net

Comment

I have saved and published both pages, but I am still unable to link them together. I have tried double clicking on the button and nothing happens. Can you please clarify?

Comment

Not sure how much clearer I can be. Watch the videos again on linking. In BV (the builder) you can either right click the button or double left click to get into the button properties, all change are made there.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net

Comment

Working...
            X