• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbodyinc
    Corporal

• Jan 2009

linking my index page to my homepage

my pages published successfully but the index page does not link to the home page. but if I url the homepage in the browser and then click on the other buttons they link as they should. I keep trying to figure out what im doing wrong but i cant figure it out. Can someone please help me with this problem.http://richkidclothingandmodels.com.

and i bought a hosting package but i never see my site listed in the search. Why is this???
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: linking my index page to my homepage

Hi, links work fine at my end. Possibly try clearing you cache.
    i bought a hosting package but i never see my site listed in the search. Why is this???
    Have you finished your site & submitted the site to the search engines via VH's one time & free submission to all major SE's? At the moment, i would be surprised if you even get indexed, as there is nothing to index. IE: No content.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• jbodyinc
      Corporal

• Jan 2009

Re: linking my index page to my homepage

I went back to check and everything is workin but now i cant see the changes i made!!!!

Oh i didnt know that you had to do that, because i made a website before with webpiston and when i clicked publish it was in the search engine even though i wasnt finished. But i didnt like them thats why im here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X