can anyone, even everyone tell me what i did wrong or whats wrong all (Opions) count:

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kad
    Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2005

can anyone, even everyone tell me what i did wrong or whats wrong all (Opions) count:

First off i have over 150 pictures on my website !!! Question: if i have pictures/Images (on a web page ) do they suppost to show up in my (Blue Ftp) by them selfs in my public_html section of my Ftp or do they suppost to go automatic into some kind of folder or something when i publish my pages Threw my Blue Web Builder, Because all 150 of them are showing up on my Blue Ftp public_html Side , i mean it takes me at least 3 minutes to scroll all the way to the bottom of the Public_HTML side because of all the pictures that are over there ,plus i think that its affecting my folder funtions , please dont be shy just because someone else leaves there Opions , you can leave one too,( Please Do), all Opinons count, Much thanks to everyone...
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: can anyone, even everyone tell me what i did wrong or whats wrong all (Opions) count:

who are you?...I will take a look.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Nyoman
      Major

• Sep 2005

Re: can anyone, even everyone tell me what i did wrong or whats wrong all (Opions) count:

most of html web builder is like that, all the file will come in the same folder when they publish their website. But if you want all the image together in one folder i.e images folder and separate with your html file you can edit all your html manually by changing the
      Code:
      IMG src=
      with
      Code:
      IMG src="images/
      but this is big work and too much work and also if you don't know what you are doing , this can screw up everything.
      Why you have to boder about that i have more than 200 picture in my web and that are not effecting the function of my folder at all
      Nyoman

Comment

• kad
        Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2005

Originally posted by VodaHost
        kendrick florence: Re: [#FXC-786353]: Bad Deffective( Blue FTP)

Comment

• kad
          Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2005

Originally posted by Nyoman
          most of html web builder is like that, all the file will come in the same folder when they publish their website. But if you want all the image together in one folder i.e images folder and separate with your html file you can edit all your html manually by changing the
          Code:
          IMG src=
          with
          Code:
          IMG src="images/
          but this is big work and too much work and also if you don't know what you are doing , this can screw up everything.
          Why you have to boder about that i have more than 200 picture in my web and that are not effecting the function of my folder at all
          but are all your pictures all on the right hand side in your Blue FTP public_html side ??? and the resond am trying to clear all this up is because all of my folders that are suppost to be in my FTP are not there such as my :
          (1 ) forum/template directory... Folder so i cant put my phpbb on my site i open a support ticket they told me that they (think) the reason that all of my folders are not in my FTP is that i have to many files in my FTP public_html side and they told me to delete some of the files ,but how can i delete some of the file when they are my pictures for my pages an am using them all of them ,So i cant do that , an i really didnt understand how you was trying to tell me to do it please explain so that i could understand,thank you...

Comment

• Nyoman
            Major

• Sep 2005

but are all your pictures all on the right hand side in your Blue FTP public_html side ???
            I don't know if i understand what you said, But Yes, all my file are in my public_html, because there is the place suppose to be.
            and the resond am trying to clear all this up is because all of my folders that are suppost to be in my FTP are not there such as my :
            (1 ) forum/template directory... Folder so i cant put my phpbb on my site i open a support ticket they told me that they (think) the reason that all of my folders are not in my FTP is that i have to many files in my FTP public_html side and they told me to delete some of the files ,but how can i delete some of the file when they are my pictures for my pages an am using them all of them ,So i cant do that
            Means your forum still doesn't work even our friend Recefan20 have assist you for this?
            , an i really didnt understand how you was trying to tell me to do it please explain so that i could understand,thank you...
            Forget about that, that was just my idea as i said if you don't know what you are doing can be screwing up everything, because you have edit your html manually, change some code, and then upload again, create images folder, re-upload all you images to images folder. Just too much work.
            Nyoman

Comment

• kad
              Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2005

Originally posted by Nyoman
              I don't know if i understand what you said, But Yes, all my file are in my public_html, because there is the place suppose to be.

Means your forum still doesn't work even our friend Recefan20 have assist you for this?

Forget about that, that was just my idea as i said if you don't know what you are doing can be screwing up everything, because you have edit your html manually, change some code, and then upload again, create images folder, re-upload all you images to images folder. Just too much work.
              Racefan20 is the one that told me that i am missing folders in my Ftp and to open up a support ticket

Comment

• kad
                Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2005

kendrick florence: Re: [#FXC-786353]: Bad Deffective( Blue FTP)

Comment

• racefan20
                  Major General

• Jul 2005

Clarification: kad's forum works fine, but FTP managers can't find the folder for it, so he can't upload new styles, add-ons, (etc).
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• VodaHost

• Mar 2005

Kad,

I will give you a call, and walk you through it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• kad
                      Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2005

Kad,

I will give you a call, and walk you through it.

Anytime your ready ,am waiting, do you need my phone number? Thank you very much!

Comment

• VodaHost

• Mar 2005

Please...and the best time to call.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• kad
                          Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2005

Please...and the best time to call.
                          ******** right now its 3:06a.m where am at , so 12:30pm tomorrow noon ,would be a good time for me if its a good time for you, thanks for the help an could you erase this once you get the phone number ,thanks alot again...
                          Last edited by VodaHost; 02-08-2006, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• kad
                            Second Lieutenant

• Dec 2005

Originally posted by kad
                            1-352-505-6465 right now its 3:06a.m where am at , so 12:30pm tomorrow noon ,would be a good time for me if its a good time for you, thanks for the help an could you erase this once you get the phone number ,thanks alot again...
                            am very very Sorry Morio ,my Girl friend turned off the phone Ringer about 7 a.m this morning ,but i didnt know untill one of my friends came by the house and told me that he had been trying to call me , just please call me at any time , thanks alot ....

Comment

• VodaHost

• Mar 2005

call complete....thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                              X