Changing the length of the page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the length of the page

I am starting a new website, and am working on the first page. When I preview what I have already created, it does not let me scroll down too much. It must be that the settings of the page must be changed in blue voda. How do I change the page where I can make the page longer so that I can add more information to my website?
    Thanks for the help.

Re: Changing the length of the page

Right click on a blank area of the page, click page properties and set the length to what ever you need.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks. I changed the legnth to 1300 (probably too long), and now the bottom of the page is being cut off. Is there a way that I take send a snapshot of the page to show you what I am talking about?

Comment

If the bottom of your page content is being cut off then you need to make your page longer yet. You can make the page as long as you need until you get your content added and the way you like it, then if there is extra space you can shorten the page. Note that if you do not add a back ground to your page and do not have any elements at the botton of the page it will only display the active area (the amaount of the page with stuff on it) reguardless of how long you have the page set to. You can always check in preview mode to check how it looks as you are building.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X