Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Use?

Hi,
    Dear VodaHost, before all, thanks for your great program, BlueVoda Web Side Builder.

My question is:

Can I use BlueVoda for commertial purposes? I mean: Can I sell the web pages that I created with BlueVoda?

Thanks.
    Osman Kaya
    CS Student

Re: Commercial Use?

Originally posted by osman
    Hi,
    Dear VodaHost, before all, thanks for your great program, BlueVoda Web Side Builder.

My question is:

Can I use BlueVoda for commertial purposes? I mean: Can I sell the web pages that I created with BlueVoda?

Thanks.
    Yes you can. ***** has already answered that. Of course, your clients have to host with Voda, otherwise you can't publish your pages from BV
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you.
      Osman Kaya
      CS Student

Comment

Sorry, I have one question more, if my consumers do not want to host with Voda can I use it in this situation too?
        Osman Kaya
        CS Student

Comment

Sorry, I have one question more, if my consumers do not want to host with Voda can I use it in this situation too?
          No you can't because BV can only publish on the Voda servers. It can't publish on external servers.
          Last edited by VodaHost; 04-10-2006, 01:45 PM.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, sorry for asking too much questions :)
            Osman Kaya
            CS Student

Comment

Thanks, sorry for asking too much questions :)
              You're welcome. I can only suggest that you convince your clients to host with Voda, They have excellent BV support, 24/7/365 tech support, lots of disc space and bandwidth, a very supporting forum (as you can see) ans reaaly affordable prices. They also offer Soholaunch, another great sitebuilder, and Fantastico, an Autoinstaller for all the ayxiliary scripts/programs the give for free as Fotogalleries, Forums, Shopping carts etc. You will find no better service.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Also consider joining our affiliate program, click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Why don't you just download the published pages and sell those?

Register/Login Script
                  Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
                  X