How can I save my pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I save my pages?

I want to send the pages I have built in BV to my gmail account, which I use for an archive of documents and photos. How can I do this?

Re: How can I save my pages?

????? Save them on your pc and back them up on a disc. Gmail is an email handler not a storgae facility?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

A disc can get corrupted, a PC can get stolen or crash...Gmail is a great place to store data off-site and out of reach and accessible from wherever you may be in the world at a computer. How can I save the files like one would store other files?

Comment

LOL, you're preaching to the converted! Look at the second link from the bottom in my signature.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Most mail handlers have a limit to the size of your mail box including, deleted items, saved, sent, inbox, and out box. Once you reach this limit one of two things could happen, you could stop receiving mail (in the best case) or the handler could start deleting older things to make room.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
            Most mail handlers have a limit to the size of your mail box including, deleted items, saved, sent, inbox, and out box. Once you reach this limit one of two things could happen, you could stop receiving mail (in the best case) or the handler could start deleting older things to make room.
            Agree and Disagree lol.. Google DO have unlimited space. It is one of the reasons I use gmail you NEVER EVER have to delete anything or clear any folders out. The space you receive grows daily way above what you are using.

Comment

Did not know that about Google, was going by what my instructor was teaching us (gone back to school). He may need to up date his notes. LOL
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net

Comment

Sack your teacher lol

Comment

I have barely used 8% of the storage space on just one of my gmail accounts...

SO, does anyone know how I can save my pages?

Comment

You can't save them using Gmail

Comment

You can't save directly to gmail from BV. There are two methods that I know of to back something up to a gmail account.

1) Attach the files to an email and send it to your own email address (You can place all of the files into a zip files so you only have to attach one file).

2) Using firefox you can install an addon that will let you use your gmail account as storage space

Register/Login Script
                      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

OK, so how do I save a BlueVoda page as a zip file? My pages aren't live yet -- they're just in BlueVoda.

Comment

copy and zip the folder your BV files are in no?

C drive > My documents > Blue Voda

Comment

If you don't have a zip program you can download a trial version of WinZip, it works great, easy to use too.
                            Reguards
                            Ed
                            www.dsondesigns.com
                            www.300hitter.com
                            www.bigjk.net

Comment

Hmmn. I zipped a page, and gmailed it to myself, but it won't open. In fact, it jams BlueVoda when I go to open it. So none of these pages can be emailed?

Comment

Working...
                              X