Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search question

hi my domain is www.fmspanishpromotions.com

im not sure if you are able to help me but im having a problem with my search button (properties) on the index page. if you search it from fmspanishpromotions.com it only shows there are two pages of properties but infact there are about 10 or more pages.

but if i type in fmspanishpromotions.us and use the same search button to find my properties they all come up.

i am really stumped as to why this is happening as both the .us and the .com sites all point to the same server.
    please help many thanks debby
    Debby

Re: search problem

Hi

I see all the available pages at http://www.fmspanishpromotions.com/
    But the texts in your index page is one big mess.
    There are no problems with the other pages.

Under .us

You have a problem with one of the page as shown below.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fmspanis/public_html/property.php:4) in /home/fmspanis/public_html/includes/detail_property.php on line 15
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

how do i put this right myself. many thanks
      Debby

Comment

i should of also said i own all the sites the .us site is where the property listings are held so we have pointed all my sites to the same server, .com, .info but the us one is the only one that shows all the differents house pages, ie if you go to properties click search and it will say there are 20 or so pages with properties on and you can see all the pages, but if you click on fmspanishpromotions.com and do the same there are only 2 pages of properties showing. i dont get why its doing that,as i know they are there. many thanks debby
        Debby

Comment

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fmspanis/public_html/property.php:4) in /home/fmspanis/public_html/includes/detail_property.php on line 15

hi could someone explain this too me and how to correct this please. many thanks
          Debby

Comment

hi, i have 3 domain names all pointing to the same server www.fmspanishpromotions.com

www.fmspanishpromotions.info

www.fmspanishpromotions.us

all work apart from one major page difficultly in the search properties page. when you go onto propertys link then do a basic search it will say there are 20 or more pages of properties. this is correct if you are on www.fmspanishpromotions.us but if you try the same search on www.fmspanishpromotions.com the search only brings up 2 pages.

this is really weird and i cannot for the life of me figure out why its doing it. can you genius's out there help me. many thanks debby
            Debby

Comment

Working...
            X