Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Issues

Domain Name: dstsalisburyalumnae
    1. I used a photoalbum from JALBUM how do I upload I have had bluevoda since July for my sorority and I have since before Christmas to get this website up and running to no avail it is just not fully functional?
    2. I have created my password protected my folder; add my user and passwords now how do I upload to my website?
    3. I saw someone on here website I dont remember who but they had pictures flipping like pages, how?

I am really struggling with this website however, I think I am struggling as through this learning process.

Re: Design Issues

The flipping pages is just one of the many skins available in JAlbum. Did you publish your album to you public_html folder (assuming you want it to open within your site) you keep the first page of the album saved as index (within the setup dialogue box) publish the album to a new folder you add to your control panel meaning public_html/newfoldername
    Use all your login details from the welcome email you received when you signed up with VodaHost. Follow the link in my signature to see step by step instructions.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
    X