• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jay K
    Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

Add new user to Bluevoda Site Builder

I want a friend to help out with my website but it seems when i downloaded bluevoda site builder that i am the only one who can edit and add new content to the site. I have send him the pages by email as an attachment but when he opened them they don't come out the same as the way i have them on my computer.

I have giving him permission to also use the voda hosting account with me but i'd like him to take part in publishing some pages on the site also without interering with already created pages.

Help and suggestions greatly appreciated?

Thank You

Justin
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: Add new user to Bluevoda Site Builder

you have to create a duplicate system. you both download blue voda. you both have the same pictures in an image file and any videos in a media file. now you make a page with 9 pictures and text. you save the page and publish it. you send the page as an attachment with the 9 pictures to your friend. he downloads the page and the pictures and saves the pictures in the image file, just like you. your friend makes a change, he save the page and publishes it. he sends you the file with any new pictures he may have used. it goes on from there.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• Jay K
      Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

Thanks mr magoo. That sounds like alot of work, but i'm sure we can both manage it somehow. Can i not edit the site in control panel?

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Jay K View Post
        Thanks mr magoo. That sounds like alot of work, but i'm sure we can both manage it somehow. Can i not edit the site in control panel?

No .. you can't do that ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X