Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new computer

Hi

I have a new computer and have downloaded latest Bluevoda and have saved my files to flash drive. However, I can't open the BV files on the flash drive in the new computer, apparently it's to do with a driver being needed? Plus this means I can't publish on the new computer. It's a LEVONO 3000 N500 if it helps, running windows vista premium. Does anyone know which drivers I need, where I can get them from and how do I do it all (sorry not a techno wiz!) help much appreciated!

Re: new computer

Hi lollipop,

Download the latest BV and install it to your new computer.
    A new folder will be automatically be created in My Documents:-
    "C:\MyDocument\BlueVoda"

Copy all the BV files from your flash drive to the above folder
    and then try to open them one by one.

You however must first load back all the graphics you used in your webpages to the above folder first.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thank you zuritman, was beginning to think no-one saw my post!!
      I have done this already and had even burned the old files on my old laptop to cd then booted to the new one, but when I try to open each file, windows still gives me the message 'cannot read this file' and suggests browsing internet to find a driver? I dont know which bit i have done wrong. Any suggestions?

Comment

Lollipop,

When you burn to a cd, the pics becomes a "view only pics".

You need to resave them to the BlueVoda folder on your hard disk, otherwise
        you cant use them in BV.

By the way what are the extensions of the pic. With BV you can only use the
        std .jpeg, .Gif & .png
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

thanks zuriatman, i have gone back and re-saved it all as you suggested, then re loaded it to my bluevoda files.

Works just fine now, thank you xXx

Comment

Working...
          X