Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help/advice!!!

Hi everybody,
    i am thinking about making a site, where i can write rewievs, news, add some videos and pictures, and other stuff, for PC- and console games... kind of like www.ign.com, but of course not as pro.

But my question is, do you have any advice, to any software or do you have any tips, that would make it a little easier to make such a site?
    I mean, instead of making a new site everytime i would need to publish some news, or a new review, would it be possible to make, or add some software so i could just type in my text, publish it, and then it would automaticly make a new site for my text, with maybe a headline (or something) on the frontpage???

Hope you know what i mean

Best regards
    Rico

Re: Need help/advice!!!

You might try bloggin. Very simple, straight forward, and handles the majority of what you want to do.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Need help/advice!!!

Hi Rico,
      What you are describing very much sounds (as Karen pointed out) like a blog. With VodaHost you can install a Wordpress blog automatically. These day you can make a blog look as much like a blog or a website as you want and it's pretty easy to learn. Wordpress offer great user to user support.
      Video Editing Software Reviews
      Video Editing Software Tips
      DVD Disc Repair

Comment

Working...
      X