Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links

Domain:dstsalisburyalumnae.org

1. my index and home page work together fine. When I try to click on any other button to go to the next page I can only right click on it to do so. I have tried everything.
    2. I am having problems with password protecting I followed the directions given but still is not working.
    3. I tried to upload a JALBUM to my webpage. I finally got it to show up in public_ftp but not in public_html; and it will not load to my pcituregallery page.
    4. No object uploaded is showing after publishing.

I really need help I have tried for months to get this website right and it is not working. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Re: Links

your problems are stemming from the fact that you are uploading to the wrong place.

ALL bluevoda pages should be PUBLISHED

Any other files that you upload, should go to your public_html directory
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

dstsalisburyalumnae.org
      Okay I dont quite understand but I do I think? How do I fix this particlular issue? I am publishing publishing the blue voda pages but I guess like the calendar, photoalbum Ineed to upload. I do not know what you are saying so please give more detail.

Comment

davidundaliciaRe: Links
        your problems are stemming from the fact that you are uploading to the wrong place.

ALL bluevoda pages should be PUBLISHED

Any other files that you upload, should go to your public_html directory
        Okay I am hitting published button I do not know what else to do so what do I need to change I have gotten not response I dont understand?

Comment

When you click publish and enter all your login details make sure the last box says public_html.

As for the calendar, what calendar are you using, where did you get it from as it will affect how you insert or upload it.

As for the JAlbum click the link in my signature, I have step by step instructions how to add it
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I am using a really simply calendar from coffee cup.
            I did get those instructions but it is difficult with the photoalbum I have I have fotoplayer 3.

I thought I checked all of that and still if you look at my website right now it is a mess. And believe it or not I have been trying since December.

Comment

Working...
            X