• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • modestmaya
    Private

• Mar 2009

Preview of webpage is off!

I have been building a few different styles of pages for our new website's Homepage... and when I preview one of them, the background image is repeating, so you can see the image off to the right over again, even though it SHOULD be centered so that a repeat does not show.

I have checked my page width, and no matter how much I adjust it, the same issue occurs. Any advice?
  • WSBlue
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Preview of webpage is off!

Originally posted by modestmaya View Post
    I have been building a few different styles of pages for our new website's Homepage... and when I preview one of them, the background image is repeating, so you can see the image off to the right over again, even though it SHOULD be centered so that a repeat does not show.

I have checked my page width, and no matter how much I adjust it, the same issue occurs. Any advice?

Comment

• D'son
      Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: Preview of webpage is off!

If you use an image as a back ground unless it is the exact dimensions of the page the image will repeat to fill the browser window. Either use an image that is the same size as your page or insert it as an image, note using images as back grounds is a bit tricky if the file size is large your site will take a long time to load. This is true anytime you add images to your pages, they must be optimised.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
      X