connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connecting

Just wondering if my website is already connected to the SQL database. If not how can i connect them?

Re: connecting

Hi,

Your MySQL is already installed on your server
    login to cPanel and check it out.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Your website is not connected to a MySql database from the beginning. you have to use a script or program that needs to use one, then you would need to make a database in your cpanel and depending on what script or program you are using and follow the install.txt file for instructions to connect them.
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Alien Dude View Post
        Your website is not connected to a MySql database from the beginning. you have to use a script or program that needs to use one, then you would need to make a database in your cpanel and depending on what script or program you are using and follow the install.txt file for instructions to connect them.
        thank you very much for that. One more thing how can i access the install.txt file?

Comment

depending on which program or script you want to use txt files can be opened in notepad. but some install files come in xml format then you can open them in your web browser. once open follow the instructions.
          Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
          X