linking web page to email address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking web page to email address

Hi i have just linked my web page to my email address using mailto. The link was created and the compose email page opened, file was attached and sent BUT when i checked to see if i recieved the mail? it was not there. So my question is how can i link a web page to email address and actually recieve the email sent. thank you.

Re: linking web page to email address

That should have done it, You just select the mail to and add your email address. If you did not receive the email you may have to check your spam box or that it is not being blocked.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
      That should have done it, You just select the mail to and add your email address. If you did not receive the email you may have to check your spam box or that it is not being blocked.
      I am linking to my email address generated via bv, how can i check the spam box or that it's not being blocked. thank you.

Comment

Depends on your mail client each is different. You will just have to look around for the different folders and tools with in your mail.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
          Depends on your mail client each is different. You will just have to look around for the different folders and tools with in your mail.
          Cool, will do. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by obianuju View Post
            Cool, will do. Thank you very much.
            Oops sorry am back, i tried resetting the filters and other folders but i still can not recieve the mail sent from my web page to my email address. i even tried to link the web page to my personal email but still did not find the mail sent. help

Comment

Working...
            X