Marquee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquee

Is there any way (other than manually padding with spaces at the beginnning) I can centralise each element of an upward moving Marquee in the box? It looks untidy as it is, left aligned.

Re: Marquee

I think not Major.
    That is for the Marquee in BlueVoda.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

The bad news is that that is tuff
      The good news is that I am not thick.

If padding is the answer, I will try it. ( I wonder if anyone can come up with a plug in the code of BV to answer it?)

Comment

You can try adding this css code to the inner html of your marquee element..

style="text-align: center;"

but I don't know how the html is setup for that so I can't say for sure if this will work or not

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi, Watdaflip is right, but you will have to pull the html off the page & insert the text-align part, then place it back on the page via a html box.

<marquee direction="up" height="150" scrolldelay="90" scrollamount="6" behavior="scroll" loop="0" style="background-color:#000000; text-align:center;" id="Marquee1"><font style="font-size:13px" color="#00FF00" face="Arial">My text here, My text here,<br>
          My text here, My text here,<br>
          </font></marquee>
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you Collectors-info

I have been pokeing about a bit too long without popping back to see if there was any update on the advice I had been given.

It now works (almost) perfectly. It is certainly central whereas my padding out was not quite on. However Can I add a bit of code at some point to make the font bold? I have tried adding "font-bold" but it doesnt seem to do the trick. I can get my head round most things but have never had to make anything bold before.

Comment

Hi, add the <b>text</b> at the start & end of the areas you want bold.

<marquee direction="up" height="150" scrolldelay="90" scrollamount="6" behavior="scroll" loop="0" style="background-color:#000000; text-align:center;" id="Marquee1"><font style="font-size:13px" color="#00FF00" face="Arial"><b>My text here, My text here,<br>
              My text here, My text here,</b><br>
              </font></marquee>
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X