• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dovidshmuel
    First Lieutenant

• Sep 2008

Re: adding an animation under my name in the forums

So here's the one I want to use. The lights should turn red, one by one, and then back again. That is, the red light should in the following lights: 1,2,3,4,5,4,3,2 as a continuous loop, with the other lights being white, so it looks like one light is lighting up from left to right and then from right to left, over and over again.
    But you still haven't told me how you got it to blink. There are other people who are having the same problem. It would be nice to know why uploading it as an avatar here makes it not blink.

Comment

• Alien Dude
      Lieutenant Colonel

• Apr 2008

Ok here is the result

this is made up of five images

Once you have made your images you can run them though a animating program. but be warned that their might be color lose or change and pixel change if using jpg or png as your animation will be in gif format.
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

• dovidshmuel
        First Lieutenant

• Sep 2008

I don't think you understand. I already made the five images, loaded them into an animation program, and got an animation that works on my previewed pages in BV. My problem that caused me to start this thread was that when I took my working animation and tried to upload it here as an avatar next to my name, it wouldn't blink. The picture that is next to my name is an animation program made up of five separate images. It blinks fine on my priviewed page but not here as an avatar.
        I will copy the one you made and upload that as my avatar here, if that's okay with you.

Comment

Working...
        X