This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

hi i have a problem with the black back shape that is under the images is acting strange,on this website www.acepressurecleaning.com.au could someone please explain that to me why it is doing that ?and also there is a problem with the logo on the top banner ?

my other site www.theroofcleaners.com.au is not doing that, but it has a problem with the background colour of the text it is not transparant like it is in blue voda, it looks fine in blue voda but as soon as its published it turns white, why is that ?

thanks alot any tip would be appreciated

Re: 2 really weird problems ????

Hi - the first issue it appears perhaps you have used or copied somehow a larger shape - if you delete that shape, insert another from a new shape, your problem should disappear.

Your 2nd issue appears that you have set a background color to your font - this can happen easily since the background color setting tab is directly next to the color font .. reset that to default or remove the text and insert new again to get rid of the background color.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: 2 really weird problems ????

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
      Hi - the first issue it appears perhaps you have used or copied somehow a larger shape - if you delete that shape, insert another from a new shape, your problem should disappear.

Your 2nd issue appears that you have set a background color to your font - this can happen easily since the background color setting tab is directly next to the color font .. reset that to default or remove the text and insert new again to get rid of the background color.
      thankyou very much for that all sorted now

Comment

Working...
      X