Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make a Login, logout and register sytem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a Login, logout and register sytem...

Hello, l am new to blue voda and l have started to make my own site and l am wondering is it possible to to make a log-in, log-out and a register system. Does anyone know if this is possible, l would love some one that could help me with this.
    Also, l am considering making a subscription thing aswell, so, anyone for any ideas?

Re: Make a Login, logout and register sytem...

I too am new to blue voda. I have been using another free website builder called NVU. I'm still trying to get used to blue voda. I also would like to know how to do this.

Comment

Re: Make a Login, logout and register sytem...

BV doesn't have any built in functionality for registration, login, etc. You can use a password protected directory and limit access to a directory via cpanel but you would have to manually add users (I sell a script to allow users to register for a password protected directory, look at my signature).

If you want a more traditional login that is more of a page by page basic the easier way is to have a login script written in php (or other scripting languages) that can process the registration and handle the login and authentication.

Whichever route BV itself doesn't have the functionality to do so.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
      X