Please critique my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please critique my site

Hi everyone, this is my first time on the forum and it's been great learning from all of you, Ive finally finished my site, there is SO much more to learn but I hope I did okay for my first time, please critique and let me know if there is anything I need to do differenly. Thank you in advance!

www.greenlightsmokes.com

Re: Please critique my site

hello your site is beautifull i just joined this bluevoda today i wish to do a biz site such as yours........ my fee to join and build a site was about $7 per month......seems like its only for a personal webpage ..is it going to cost me $100's more for a site like your's? please respond as i find this site very confusing........thanks, nick hoolko

Comment

Thank you! I'm new too, but I built my site totally on my own, and if I can do it so can you! I wish I can offer more help but I'm still learning but there are so manyother people here who would be glad to help you.

Comment

Your site is nice but I get overwhelmed by the size. Maybe it's nice to have it within the 950x900 screen size. I'm not definitely a smoker but I congratulate you for your effort in getting away with the habit (almost). Thanks for the encouragement, all newbies like me definitely take it as an inspiration for a good start.

Comment

Hi, ditto with flyer13. This might help with parts of it.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X