• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marie-Anne
    Private

• Apr 2009

Emails not received from BV form

I have included a form on our Contact Us page allowing messages to be emailed to us via the website. I have checked the email address is correct; the success & error pages are correct; the spam & junk folders in our mailbox (no test emails found there!); and ensured the page is created as .php. Please advise what I am missing (website = http://www.paladinlaw.com.au)
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: Emails not received from BV form

Hi,

Did you forward your Mail [the first icon top left in cpanel]
    if you did not, you wont receive any mail from your website.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

difficult to acces, without looking at your form settings. I have just completed a contact us form and tested first time no problem.

I went onto your sight and looked at your form, and something is preventing the cursor from entering data, I had to navigate the cursor halfway over the editbox top line to enable an entry.
      All your data entry boxes are like this.
      If I was searching for services, and encounter this, I would move onto the next provider, instead of struggling.
      It maybe that parts of your label areas are is covering the edit boxes.
      [it is is only an observation]

Comment

• DarrenC
        Brigadier General

• Jul 2008

Nope I can't fill any of your fields by clicking my mouse, however if I use my 'tab' key.... I can and I've tested it so you sould get an email, It's as if you have something transparent covering the edit boxes, Right click these edit boxes and 'bring to front', starting from the top one. Republish and see if that works.

Incidentally you have set your background image (white rectangle) with a link back to your home page. A bit unusual and confusing if you miss click.

Darren
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
        X