Page display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page display

I created my site www.pcangelservices.co.uk which I can see fine on my internet and my sons internet and last week I was able to view it in work on the network.

I recently re-vamped my site and re published. I can still see it outside of work, but now I cannot see it on the network in work.

Changes Made:
    I got rid of my template and introduced a coloured background
    I changed my Logo
    No text changes made
    Photo's added

Please advise

Re: Page cannot be displayed

Llandrindod Wells, Eh!
    Not sure i should answer this thread after loosing one of my best fish in the lake there. lol Was only about 15 at the time.

But on the site part. Your work might of banned the ip address if it was being visited to much.
    Would need more info on before & after changes. The background just looks white at the mo.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Everything shows Ok for me....the background is the same on all pages: a sort of palish blue/grey if that is what it's supposed to be? Only thing I would try to change is the side-scroll......only because it seems to annoy a lot of people LOL
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thanks for your replies, much appreciated.
        The background of the pages are a Pale Lilac, quite possible it will show up white or palish blue, will change the colour.

You say my work might of banned the ip address if it was being visited to much. Some sites are blocked between core hours, but during lunch hours we can access majority of sites. I am lucky as I work on the IT helpdesk and I have admin rights, so my cache is open for nearly all sites.

Typed the wrong heading, sorry, it should have been
        "Page cannot be Found"

When I typed in the web address
        "Page cannot be Found" came up, but my site was listed on the page with some of my text written underneath. I clicked on the site and it came up with something about DNS error. I will write it down fully tomorrow and post it. We have Networks with us tomorrow, so I will ask the question of why the site cannot be accessed.

I will ask if anyone found your fish for you, is there a reward. Ha Ha

Comment

Your colour is fine, it was my screen being a bit bright. There was some sort of glitch with one of the servers yesterday & this might of been part of the problem. (Cant remember if it was voda33 or 34) Also there might be an added thing with it being the time of your renewal. But this was a few days ago now, but still shows "Renewal request being processed" at Whois.
          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello

Thanks for the insight. my page was displaying fine in work today.

Please explain a little further "Renewal Request being processed". Is this with my the people who hold my web domain?. It was like that when I first directed my site to Voda 2 weeks ago. Do I need to contact them?

Comment

Re: Page display

Chances are that its just waiting to be updated.
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Page display

Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                X