Web Page not current

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Page not current

I updated and successfully published a page (it's a "Schedule of Events" page) on my website about a week ago.

Since then, I have updated and re-published that same page 4 or 5 times, but the original outdated info still shows up online when anyone goes to the the site.

I've added the "no cache" info between the "Head Tag" as described in your tutorial correctly, but that has not helped.

How can I get the newest version of my web pages on my website as soon as possible please?

Thank you

Re: Web Page not current

probably IS a cache problem - open your page in your browser & hit F5 A LOT!
    hope it works for you
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: Web Page not current

There isn't a Tutorial for this as far as I know - I got the info as a tip from 1 of the super Generals that lurk around these forums. I'm happy to be able to pass on the trick:

Go to an empty part of the page & right click
      Click on Page HTML
      Click the 2nd Heading: "Between Head Tag"
      Type in the following code EXACTLY & I mean EXACTLY as it is here! (I left out one " & went crazy for a week before it was spotted!)

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">

Save the page & publish
      Good luck,
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
      X