Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Page building, saving, publishing and linking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page building, saving, publishing and linking...

Ok I have watched all the tutorials and have scanned through tons of forums relating to this issue of page building, saving, publishing and linking. However, I got the homepage to appear, but all other subpages are not working. Can someone walk me through this step by step for sub pages?

Re: Page building, saving, publishing and linking...

I have built a page that I am using for trial and error, but still cannot get the job done! WOW, Boy now I know why I simply stick to designing websites... :)

Comment

Save your forst page as index nothing else, save the other pages anything relevant to the page (contact, product, whatever) keep the names short, no spaces and all lower case. Then link them ( say you are using buttons) double click it to open the properties box. To link the first button (your home page) in the url type in http://yourdomainname.com
      Your second button (contact) in the properties, url type http://yourdaminname.com/contact.html (the extension will be .php insted of .html if you use a form). repaet the proccess for all your buttons. Once you do all that you save the pages and click the publish button, you have to publish each page seperately. Note nothing will link until published.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Ed, this is the first time we posted the same answer at the same time--in two identical threads. We really got game!
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Great minds, we're getting good!
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks guys, YOUS DA MEN!!!

Comment

Hey by the way, what are the patches for under our names? I am quessing ranks in BV??? What am I? This is SSSSSWWWWWEEEEAAAT!!! :)

Comment

Working...
              X