Editing in tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing in tables

Hi, I'm trying to write text in my two columns table and I succeed just partially.
    1) When my text is in the left aligned column I can't always move it just a tiny little bit down; how come?

2) After having written a few words in the larger, second column I see that the text has to be altered in many ways, but I can just select and move it and nothing more.
    I want to spread out the text - and put other words in to the text - to one or two rows instead of five or six dittos as it's now.
    Furthermore I want to change the size and make the text italic and bold.
    The menu belonging to the text issue is toned grey(dark) and not useable.

Hoping and begging for help.

Re: Editing in tables

Not enough info!

Try giving us a pic of what you are trying to do and what is the table for?????????????????
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi Zuriatman, I'm trying to make a website, with Voda's website builder, where I want to have a table with two columns - 25%+75% in width. When having centered the table I have started to edit the text. When I want to change or move the text in the cells I can't affect the same BUT instead the entire table is moving.
      In the upper menu the part affecting the text sometimes is off and unuseable.

Comment

Hi,

Goto Edit and lock both the table first before editing the text.
        This way the tables will not move.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X