Test publish links to other pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test publish links to other pages

I'm new to utilising Blue Voda, but managed to create several pages with hyperlinks etc. The problem I have is that I cannot test these links utilising the preview tool (i can do this no problem for each individual page, but in the preview page when clicking the link it cannot find the next page). I presume you need to publish the web page before you can fully test these links?

Re: Test publish links to other pages

SICERDIK (Situs Cerdas dan Mendidik) merupakan portal pendidikan yang bertujuan untuk
    1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal">Memberikan pengetahuan dan pengertian kepada masyarakat luas mengenai konsep cyber school, dan manfaatnya bagi dunia pendidikan. <LI class=MsoNormal style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal">Implementasi teknologi aktual dan tepat guna untuk mendukung efektifitas akses dan distribusi pengetahuan untuk kebutuhan dunia pendidikan, untuk meningkatkan kecerdasan anak bangsa. <LI class=MsoNormal style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal">Memberikan kemudahan bagi semua unsur masyarakat yang terlibat dengan kemajuan dunia pendidikan untuk saling berkomunikasi, berkolaborasi guna mendapatkan pengetahuan semaksimal mungkin.
    2. Menyediakan content pendidikan nasional yang bermutu dan bermanfaat.

Comment

Re: Test publish links to other pages

Originally posted by sonic1972 View Post
      I'm new to utilising Blue Voda, but managed to create several pages with hyperlinks etc. The problem I have is that I cannot test these links utilising the preview tool (i can do this no problem for each individual page, but in the preview page when clicking the link it cannot find the next page). I presume you need to publish the web page before you can fully test these links?
      Correct! They will all have to be published for a full test.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X