Can I do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I do this?

We have a website www.planetdyslexia.co.uk and we are trying to extend the services we offer to include an online dyslexia screener. To do this, we need to be able to have a seperate log in area for people, with a questionanaire for them to fill in and some activities to complete. The activities will include things like listening to some words and typing them onto a page, reading a passage of text and answering some questions etc.

What I would like to know, and I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum, is:
    1. Can I have a seperate area for members to login, and can this be as a subdomain?
    2. If I put text boxes and radio buttons onto the page, can the page be saved for us to look at when the screener has been completed?
    3. The activities are going to be over several pages, can this be done and saved too, so we can look at the results.

If someone could respond as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Can I do this?

Follow me...................................LINK
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks, I have actually managed to find some script to allow me to do the login page. I do still need to know if it is possible for members to complete information on several pages and save this for us to check later, after the member has completed it. If anyone could help with this, that would be great.

Thanks

Comment

Hi there,

I think that what you are looking at doing could be accomplished by putting together a multi-page form that when it's finished would be sent to you by email. I have something similiar set up on my site if you want to test it out. Please go ahead and fill out the whole thing if you want and I'll return the results to you so you can see the information that you can get. Mine is set up as an Advertiser's agreement, but if you just put dummy information all the way through it (excepting your email address) you'll be able to see what it does. I must warn you though that it takes a bit of time to set up ... but if it suits the purpose great. I'll watch out for your email - don't worry it won't cost a penny when you fill it out.

Here's a link for the basic tutorial http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/bluevoda-tips-tricks-shortcuts/10151-multipage-form-tutorial.html

I did discover a problem and here is the link to the solution I had http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/forms/46186-multipage-form-help-please.html

Best of luck with this. As my other half is dyxlesic (now I probably spelt that wrong) I figured I'd give you as much of a hand as I could.

Deborah

Comment

Working...
        X