Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Can someone walk me through this?
    I built my site and published it. The front page loads correctly but when I click to go to other pages none of the images load for those pages. I've tried enabling/disabling the web link protection thing as suggested for others with similar problems and it did not work. But I did see a thread that said you should not use caps when naming pages so I went back and uncapped the html names. And after doing that now the pages connected to the front page don't load. So I can't even get to them now to see the images not loading.
    My problems here are escalating, I see everything in front of me, but still it does not work. I have gone into each link tab and connected them to their proper URLs. Still the front page won't connect to other pages and I never resolved the issue of not being able to see images on the other pages.
    Help please. Site: www.investorsinvitation.com

Re: Need help

Can you give us the exact names of the pages that appear on the web builder as it is just under the tool bar.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Um,...wait a minute. I think I've got it. Apparently I am to publish each page individually. Wow. I was using a program before that published all pages in order for the whole site. This is different and that one thing really confused me for a bit there.Well thanks anyway.

Comment

Can you tell me how do I create password protection pages? But also with the system where someone signs up, creates username and password, submit. And then they come back to the page to login.
        Where might I find a walkthrough on this or can you tell me how to do it?

Comment

The type you are after requires a script or software where you would have to install and set up,
          The script which i believe forum Member Watdaflip can do this.
          or a software like joomla can also help.
          Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

How would I find Watdaflip to see if he can guide me to a walkthrough?

Comment

Watdaflip can be found HERE
              Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Awesome thank you

Comment

Curious, how does Watdaflip respond to posts? I don't see his replies to people on his page.

Comment

does anyone know how to use blue voda very well

Comment

Aub,

What problem are you facing? You can always "Search" for your problem first, if it's not in the Forum then you post a Topic about your problem...
                      I am sure someone can guide you...
                      Best Regards,

Foo

Comment

How do I create another page to open as well as more existing pages
                        from the Navigation tool and the Tab Menu this all relates to the Blue Voda

Comment

Working...
                        X