photo slide show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photo slide show

ive created a slide show in picturetrail.com, copied the code and pasted into HTML but when i preview it my pic dosnt come up. anyone know why?

Re: photo slide show

Hey Alex for the Picture trail and Adding pictures to your web site, I've also done it. But can you Add your finished product to the Blue Voda web pages or only the internet.

Comment

Hey Alex How do I put my picture onto my web page from the HTML when I had posted it were would it be located in order for me to paste it onto one of my web pages.

Comment

Hey AleEx My name is Aubrey Winn and I hope that you get this Reply.I really like that PictureTrail web site that you are using for your Blue Voda Creator but I am Having a bit of a problem of my own. Once your done How do you add the Flick that was created which I chose the moving thumbs and to be able to trasfer it onto the Blue Voda Web Page. This is the problem I am trying to find out were It is located HTML yes I get that part but want button Icon do I push on the blue voda web page.

Here's my E-Mail Address for a reply or response AubreyWinn00@MSN.com
        reply back to me as soon as you can. I wish I can call you so you can walk me through what you did.

Comment

hey Aub,

i couldnt figure it out. i thought after making photo slides in picturetrail.com you could copy the code and paste it into ypur HTML icon of bluevoda page. but it didnt work ... nO idea...sorry i wasnt much help....

Comment

well i went and played with it... they give you a html code just open a html box and paste the code they give you... i dont really care for this kind of gallery look i had 2 pictures on there and took awhile to load >.< but thats how you would add it to your page :)
            www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Working...
            X