• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Langlois
    First Sergeant

• Jan 2006

Just a quick question

Hi, sorry to bother you all again.

I was just wondering if my website pages should be stored in my Program Files, as mine are saved in 'My Documents'. Does it matter where they are stored?

Also, the images I have used in my website do not appear in the Bluevoda 'Images' folder (but a few images from a previous page design are there). Is this going to cause a problem when I come to publish?

Thanks for any help!
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Just a quick question

Originally posted by Langlois
    Hi, sorry to bother you all again.

I was just wondering if my website pages should be stored in my Program Files, as mine are saved in 'My Documents'. Does it matter where they are stored?

Also, the images I have used in my website do not appear in the Bluevoda 'Images' folder (but a few images from a previous page design are there). Is this going to cause a problem when I come to publish?

Thanks for any help!
    Usualypages are saved in the BlueVoda folder under My Documents. It doesn't matter but it is a good thing to have an organised folder just for your website files.

The images you have used are where they were even before you used them. However, when you save your pages, BV makes it's own images and stores them in the Images subfolder inside the Bluevoda folder
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Langlois
      First Sergeant

• Jan 2006

Thanks for your quick response, but my second problem is that in the 'Images' BlueVoda subfolder, my website images are not there. Will this effect publishing in any way or will BV somehow find the images itself?

Sorry about all these questions but I just want to make sure I am not doing anything wrong!

Thanks again,
      Ben Langlois.

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Langlois
        Thanks for your quick response, but my second problem is that in the 'Images' BlueVoda subfolder, my website images are not there. Will this effect publishing in any way or will BV somehow find the images itself?

Sorry about all these questions but I just want to make sure I am not doing anything wrong!

Thanks again,
        Ben Langlois.
        If you can preview the pages correctly, you will have no problem
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Langlois
          First Sergeant

• Jan 2006

Thank you. i can get continue with my site now.

Comment

Working...
          X