Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page height

Hi,this is my site: www.gthlaptopsandparts.co.uk
    And this is the problem page: http://gthlaptopsandparts.co.uk/PCs%20&%20Laptops.php
    I read all related issues in the forum but found no answer.
    No matter how I change the settings of the page, it remains longer than necessary.
    I checked for the invisible things of my page and also tried to copy all, one by one of the new page, but the problem remains.
    Thanks in advance for your help and please use a simple answer, because I'm new at this and my English is not very good.
    Galin

Re: Annoying problem with the page height

First.. dont use spaces in your page name.

Second right click on your page and select properties, then you can adjust the height and width of your page.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello Karen Mac.
      Thank you for your fast reply, but...
      First, I checked several big website (including this site), and each of them used space in the title of the page. Could you please explain then why I can not use?
      Second, I will repeat what I wrote before:"I read all related issues in the forum but found no answer. No matter how I change the settings of the page, it remains longer than necessary."
      My page seting is 800x1200.
      So, sorry but your reply does not help me with anything.
      Thank you.
      Galin

Comment

Yes.. see those PERCENT signs in the url? who is going to remember those? Its much easier to remember a single word or phrase, and its much easier to type too.

Use the ruler guide on your tool bar.. set it to about 1000 for the height and then see where you are from there if you need to go more or even less. It doesnt help if you dont apply it appropriately. This works for the other 35000 users just fine.

edit... in your source code...

<iframe src="http://astore.amazon.co.uk/gthlaptopsand-21" width="90%" height="4000" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
        You have the frame set to 4000 pixels.. thats what you need to change.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X