Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE issues

Could you please review my domain. www.sdpolishdeli.com
    I was checking it in mozzila when i was creating it, and everything looked perfect, now when i open IE and see the same pages, menus, and some content is showing on the side. I am not sure whats happening.
    Can you guys give me some tips on what to do to prevent content movement on the IE browser?
    Thank you

Re: IE issues

You can't really prevent it. IE has some subtle differences, and if your checking in IE6 it has many issues due to the fact its an outdated browser.

Without going into complicated hacks/css modifications (which will vary depending on the discrepancy), you just have to try to find a middle ground where it looks good in both IE and Firefox.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

For those who experienced the same problem.
      It only happens when you trying to center your page in browser.
      I unmarked it and now its all good. Some how I didnt have this problem with other websites and I do not understand that, but o well as long as it fixed...

Comment

Hi Konrad,
        just so you know: I opened your site on my firefox & everything is way to the left ....quite a lot of space to the right. On every page, I'm afraid...
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

If you are using IE8 when you remove the check mark from "Center in Browser" in page properties.

The page will snapto the top lefthand corner of the page and will not be centered.

You can also goto view and select ruler and use the ruler to position and center your page. i.e. Start at 5 pix from left and end at 5pix after 800.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X