Web Page Display on with different resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Page Display on with different resolution

I creat my web site with my computer resolution set at 1280x1024. Other viewers may still use 600x800 and then the web page is so big they must scroll both up and down and sideways to view the page. How can i set the page so it will view 100% with out regard to the resolution?

Re: Web Page Display on with different resolution

BV isn't capable of making a fluid webpage. If many of your website users still use 800x600 resolution I would suggest redesigning your website for that resolution. You shouldn't design any website for 1280 pixels wide, at least not for another couple years. The standard is still a width of 800 pixels, many people now have a capability of 1024, but its best to design for the minimum you will most likely see.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

It is better to leave your pages at 800 or max 1024 - it gives better view. For now VISTA user have default 1024 and XP default - 800. More than that - not recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by enterprice View Post
        It is better to leave your pages at 800 or max 1024 - it gives better view. For now VISTA user have default 1024 and XP default - 800. More than that - not recommended.

www.broker-online-trading.com
        Resolution isn't OS dependent, it will vary on your computers graphics card (or motherboard if the computer uses an integrated graphics card). The monitor will also play a role.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X