X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using .bat files to edit site root?

hello there!
    i have multipile sites i wanted to edit whit BVoda, but here comes the problem. every time i have to go and change the directory where i want to store the site.
    tested:
    installing 2 sets BVoda in diffrent folders = a go? NO - lets name the first install BV1 And another install BV2, i change the BV1 site to c:/mysite/ and that changes automaticly in BV2 (cant seperate them ..) tryed the REGEDIT too but cant find the register where it saves the folder - also i tryed to look in irunin.ini file there is nothing i can work with to change site root save folder. so i was thinking next...

...working on:
    2x .BAT file
    to start BV what changes the site root save folder location - but i dont have no file what contains the main site folder -

so now i wanted to know where it saves the site root "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Files\BlueVoda\" ??? and ... i hope its not in the crypted files.. because im going to make crime lol jk!!..

just one click.. thats the aim.

thanks!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    OFFTOPIC: I WANT coupon-codes!! to get my bv :D lol
    Last edited by EpillionVortex; 05-31-2009, 10:43 AM. Reason: Wrong sub forum should be in:BlueVoda Website Builder Forums
    When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

Re: using .bat files to edit site root?

Everybody uses only one BlueVoda Website Builder to build
    multiple websites, Why do you need two?

BlueVoda is a propriety software and is protected. You just cant make
    changes to its use without the permission of it's owners.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

ok ill have to ask the owners :D

i wanted to build site 1 and site 2, now i will be editing both alot so i would like to "save" time when i would have editsite1.bat file to start bv for site 1 and editsite2.bat to start bv for site 2 : otherwise i would have to go over and over to edit settings and find the folder and ect. :) its all about time :) also it would be easy, just DKlick 1 time and site 1 or 2 will be open for Edit. :) btw thanks for reply zuriatman
      Last edited by EpillionVortex; 05-31-2009, 12:23 PM. Reason: Typing bad today : sorry
      When the body executes the “fight-or-flight" reaction or stress response, the nerve system initiates, coordinates and directs specific changes in how the body is functioning (physiology), preparing the body to deal with the threat. source:wiki

Comment

In multiple threads you seem to not understand the basics of using Blue Voda and the manner in which it is intended to be used: Blue Voda is distributed Free, but can only be used by Publishing to a VodaHost server, which requires you to purchase a Hosting Account ..... Blue Voda is engineered to be a completely self-generating web editor (how it automatically creates page files and folders according to a proprietary heriarchy) that will only action upon its own files and encrypted elements: it cannot be used to edit other web pages or web building tools as you can using Dreamweaver, for example, but only pages created by Blue Voda!

It is useless trying to "reverse engineer" Blue Voda, or to attempt to circumvent the protocols it was written to obey!

PS: Access to "Coupon Codes" and "The Treasure Chest" is restricted to VodaHost Customers, and is available upon request with verification.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

In multiple threads you seem to not understand the basics of using Blue Voda
          im reading between lines:you saying im dumb ? *tears* lmao

(how it automatically creates page files and folders according to a proprietary heriarchy)
          so the "site root pointer is in the crypted files" oh gosh .. :(

Vasili thanks for your reply

was actually waiting to see if the summer brings any coupon`s to get my account.

i think ill get 1 in 2 hour.. for test

Comment

that is done :)

Comment

i think im misunderstood here.
              vasili can i show you what im trying to do with the .bat file - and you can see and judge if its against any t.o.s. or like that ? via pm or mail. so it wont come out to public. if its against t.o.s. i will terminate what im doing - and carryon with t.o.s. - ok? btw how i pm you..

Comment

You dont need to do ANYTHING with the bat file. Just save your sites in NEW folders inside the bv documents.. thats all you need to do to keep the sites seperate..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                  Blue Voda is engineered to be a completely self-generating web editor (how it automatically creates page files and folders according to a proprietary heriarchy) that will only action upon its own files and encrypted elements: it cannot be used to edit other web pages or web building tools as you can using Dreamweaver, for example, but only pages created by Blue Voda!

It is useless trying to "reverse engineer" Blue Voda, or to attempt to circumvent the protocols it was written to obey!
                  Stop trying to "customize" Blue Voda! You will render it useless, as it must follow the precise coded processes to function properly!

Now that you have a VodaHost Hosting account, you can publish your web pages as they were intended to be published. Leave it at that!

To keep pages for different sites separated, you need only CREATE A NEW FOLDER when you SAVE PAGE AS within the Blue Voda Dialog Box that appears when saving.

You should review the Blue Voda Tutorials to fully understand how to use Blue Voda effectively, rather than guessing or assuming you know how.

I seriously doubt others know what you are trying to accomplish, or what a .bat file does!
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

ok im willing to drop this tissue :)
                    lets move forward :D lol getting too much red color :) kek

Comment

I actually KNOW what a bat file does and was probably writing them and creating GUI's from DBASE and Fox pro long before you had a computerized cash register. Back in the days when a COLOR monitor was GREEN.

As Vasili SAYS.. bv is NOT programable like other builders. If you want to use it fine.. if NOT then use what you need that is PROGRAMABLE.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                      X