newby needs some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newby needs some help!

I'm setting up a web site for my Rotary Club and would like some assitance. I would like to have a members only section that club members have to log into. Can you point me in the right direction? Also I would love to add an interactive calendar to the site. You know a what's on and where type of thing. Again a shove in the right direction would be most helpful.
    Thanks
    David

Re: newby needs some help!

VodaHost.com tutorial about how to use the control panel of your hosting account.

Have a look at tutorial #5 and #24

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I think you need to post this in one of the forums....like General....posts in the Lounge asking questions will not be answered. See the rules above!
      Regards

Adrian
      www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Thank you Watdaflip for your assitance. I'm sure that i will eventually get the hang of this web designing software.
        Adrian i am new to this so i apologies for posting in the wrong place but it is not that clear to a newby like me where things should be posted.
        regards

David

Comment

Hi David....sorry if my comment seemed critical. It was not meant to be. I did not want your query to remain unanswered and thought in view of the rules it might be and you would get a quicker response in the right forum. On reflection my phrasing could have been better!
          Regards

Adrian
          www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Working...
          X