Bluevoda vs. Soholaunch or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluevoda vs. Soholaunch or not?

I am confused. I have built a web page using BlueVoda. Now I have to build a website where I want to sell all kind of artistic creations (vitraux) many models, etc. I have started to build the website with BlueVoda (I still need several pages, catalogue of products, prices, article numbers, pages for Paypal, shopping cart, types of shipping and handling, conditions, etc, etc.). I have read something about Soholaunch and have doubts, Is Soholaunch a program similar to BlueVoda? Can I transfer what I have made till now from BlueVoda to Soholaunch, or I have to start all from scratch with Soholaunch. Can I do all I need with BlueVoda?
    Thanks in advance for your help

Weitzber

Re: Bluevoda vs. Soholaunch or not?

Soholaunch is probalby very, very good, but I never was able to take the time to learn it because I was having so much fun with BV. If you are artistic, BV really allows you to make you own templates EXACTLY the way you want them to look. (so if you're artistic, you will probably like that freedom). I have been using BV w/ Paypal for 3 years and have found it pretty awesome. You can either use the Paypal buttons on your BV screen -or- cut and paste the html buttons from the paypal button factory (directly from paypal.com)

I make a page for each product I am selling with the add to cart button. It is tedious, but I find it works best for me.

The Paypal button factory is under "merchant services" on the paypal site. You have to log in first. They provide you with a paypal button factory that will enable you to have drop down boxes, text fields, and all sorts of helpful stuff.

This is just my opinion, I'm sure there are a lot of pros to Soholaunch :)

Comment

Re: Bluevoda vs. Soholaunch or not?

Thanks Beebee for your comments!!
      Great help, the fog is disappearing......

Weitzber

Comment

Working...
      X