• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judy22
    Private First Class

• Sep 2009

Problems submitting links and other problems

I have made a total c...k up submitting links. I failed to notice you cannot submit more than once. I chose the free option originally and then chose my search category, I put the link on my homepage but got the message that it had not been inserted. I then tried again, changing the search category and editing my homepage with the link. Still got the same message. I tried a third time I'm afraid and now get the message Smarty error?!!! I have now decided I will pay for the 'Featured Links' option and have also asked for my own search category for which I am now awaiting confirmation so can't do anything at the moment anyway. What do I do when I get the ok on my search category? I am also unclear whether I am doing the right thing when editing my site. I edit and save and re-publish. Is this correct? I have another question going under the 'problems with email' category, so all in all I am stuck. Please help! Also, what are Trackbacks? Is this notification that this question has been replied to? Thanks.

• dougnez
    Brigadier General

• Aug 2006

Re: Problems submitting links and other problems

Hi Judy 22
    You have a lot of issues... usually one ? per thread works best here at the forum... but for more info on linking... look here

Have Fun
    Doug

Comment

• Judy22
      Private First Class

• Sep 2009

Thanks, but the links I was referring to are search engine links via the system on the website and I think I can do that when I get my website category agreed. Does this normally take very long?

Comment

• Karen Mac
        General

• Apr 2006

The SE will so what the SE will when they want to do it. You cant FORCE them to hurry up, and if you have already submitted and resubmitted then you must just wait til they do.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Judy22
          Private First Class

• Sep 2009

Not sure you understood my query fully. I was referring to VodaSearch and my request for a new category. I cannot get started until this is verified and I notice a lot of requests have not been answered. That is my worry. I was also asking if everything will be ok as I have been given three Smarty errors and don't understand what they are anyway.

Comment

• Karen Mac
            General

• Apr 2006

You will have to inquire to them.. via support ticket. You didnt mention voda search..so how are we to know thats what you are referencing?

You also didnt specify the errors.. so.. we cant tell you that one either.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X