Form problems. Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form problems. Please help!

I am battling with something that I suspect is a blinding glimpse of the obvious. I have 3 forms in my website, www.enitiate.co.za/contact_us.php, www.enitiate.co.za/contact_form.php and www.enitiate.co.za/visibility_test.php. I am battling with the following 3 things for all the forms:
    1. Send and reset buttons do not work.
    2. The Visibility Test form has 2 pairs of radio buttons that I preset to NO, but only one set is showing the pre-setting. This is resulting in both sets not working properly.
    I watched the form wizard tutorial vdeo multiple times but I am none the wiser. Please help

Re: Form problems. Please help!

To whom it may concern. I realise my query is not a major. But my inability to use inserted forms is now standing in the way of completion of my website. Can somebody please come to my rescue? Only if I knew where to look.

Comment

There is no form on this page

This Page. Check that all the elements of this form are sat on the form grid including send and reset buttons

This page. You have the same problem as above with your send button not working. Try deleting and reinserting all your radio buttons, dont copy and paste anything. Name them 'yes_1' 'no_1' and 'yes_2' and 'no_2' to avoid any conflicts
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi DarrenC. My bad with regards first link, it is supposed to be www.entiate.co.za/about_us.php. However, the advice you gave for the other 2 would be applicable here too. Tx

Comment

This is a bad link, I aint getting your page

www.entiate.co.za/about_us.php
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi DarrenC. Not to worry about the link, reason is I misspelt part of it. I have effected the changes as per your advice on all the forms and they are working in Page Preview. I have published them and am just waiting for loading onto the net so I can test them live.

Tx a $Mil

Comment

Working...
            X