• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • a1derek
    Private

• Oct 2009

YouTube Insert and Menus

Hi Guys,

I'm just building my first site in 11.4, overall the upgrade looks superb, however....

...I used the "YouTube" button to insert a YouTube video, double clicked on the insert to add the URL. The YouTube "icon" appears fine in BV, but the uploaded page doesn't show the the YouTube screen, the area where the screen should be is just blank.

I have the same issue in using the menu insert (from insert/navigation). Again, the menu bar shows in BV, but not on the website itself. I did copy out the menu Javascript into a js file and uploaded that separately to see if that would work but no luck?

Does anyone have any idea how to sort these two issues out? Grateful for any advice - many thanks.

Derek

P.S - I did check through the forum and couldn't see any other threads with the same questions.
  • millie
    First Lieutenant

• Apr 2009

Re: YouTube Insert and Menus

Hi

I am not in that version but I just use HTML boxes and copy the url (the ones you get from Youtube that you have to embed) in it. All I then do is make sure that the width and height is the size that I want. Check out my site www.subeagle.com

Is this what you want?

Millie
    Millie
    www.subeagle.com

Comment

• a1derek
      Private

• Oct 2009

I finally decided to use the HTML box for the YouTube and that is now working...but why guive us a special YouTube insert if it's not going to work?? Beats me

Re the menu insert, I have watched the training video and am sure I have done everything right but my menus are still not showing on the web page. They show OK in preview, but not on the Live page.

If anyone can help on the menu issue I would be truly grateful!

Thanks

Derek

Comment

• millie
        First Lieutenant

• Apr 2009

Maybe you should save it as php

Sorry, too tired today to find you a link.

Millie
        Millie
        www.subeagle.com

Comment

Working...
        X