Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about HTML Import

Hi
    I am trying to import my html codes. In the attempt in doing so i get the word (/par) at the end of everything. What does that mean. I tried to use the copy and paste method but it wont copy everything that I need. That's why I am using the import method. Is there a limit on how much info that we can put in our HTML properties. just wondering. Any help would be appreciated.

david
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras

Re: Question about HTML Import

Maybe your question relates to mine. I'm trying to change the html code on my credit card and paypal link (icons)to require the customer to complete the shipping information. I can see the html when I go to "properties" on the icons, but I can't change it. Where do I go to change the html?
    Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Sandra

Comment

Cas,I think perhaps you're not selecting the entire code before copying it.Check if you shouldn't scroll up to select it all and then copy & paste it.

Comment

Sorry Cas,that reply was for Leebring unswering the HTML importation question,my apology.

Comment

Hi Jazzme. I am coping the whole thing. Just not working. I dont understand what this is (/par), when trying to do so.
          Have Fun, Be Safe :
          Self Defense Products
          Hidden Cameras

Comment

Hi all, my first time in here.
            I can't get BV to import an existing html page from the web. Always get an error message, even with http://www.google.com. Any suggestions?

Comment

The page must be HTML. Worth a look to see if its php?
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X